Small Business Debt Collection
Fort Worth Consumer Collection Attorney
As a small business owner, you may not have the extensive cash flow to
maintain the everyday operations of your business. This is why it is so
important to you that your customers pay you for your services, and pay
you on time. At The Pritchard Law Firm, we understand the constraints
and frustrations of being a small business owner. We have been representing
collections cases for over 45 years. Our in-depth knowledge of consumer law and effective
strategies for collecting a debt has helped many clients in the past.
Why work with our firm?
- We have insider knowledge of consumer laws and collections tactics
- We charge flat fees so you won't have to worry about exceeding your
- We provide personalized attention and give clients first-class treatment
- We utilize cutting-edge legal strategies to help businesses collect their
debt in a timely manner
- We provide upfront expectations about the cost and potential results of a case
- We work closely with clients to keep them up-to-date on the progress of
their collections case
Consumer law is complex, and it is important for a business to collect
debt according to state and federal regulations. Our team understands
the challenges of business debt collection, including the need to be diplomatic,
sensitive, and creative.
Your First Consultation Is Free
If you need assistance collecting debt from your customers, speak with
us today. We understand both ends of the consumer and creditor spectrum,
so we are able to provide nuanced representation that is efficient and
knowledgeable. Because we understand that cases involving collections
are time-sensitive, we work hard to make sure we can resolve your matter
as quickly and effectively as possible. We will keep you updated on the
progress of your case, and will be available to speak with you whenever
you need us.
review your case
at no cost. Call (817) 285-8017.