Fort Worth Eviction Lawyer
Practicing Consumer Collection Law for 45+ Years
If you are an individual or a property owner who is currently struggling with tenants who are behind on paying their rent, it is imperative to act quickly so you can protect your property and your financial interests. Having an eviction attorney on your side can help you to collect the money you are owed and make sure that the eviction process goes as smoothly as possible. On the other hand, if you are being evicted by your landlord and need legal assistance, we can help. Hiring a Fort Worth consumer collections attorney who is highly experienced and professional can make the process less stressful and less frustrating.
There are certain steps which must be taken for a legal eviction. We can help you with:
- Sending a notice to vacate to the current occupants (once we receive instructions to start the eviction)
- Filing a petition for forcible entry and detainer with the local court
- Scheduling an upcoming trial date
- Attending a hearing and obtaining judgment issuing a writ of possession on the premises
- Confirming occupation after judgment
- Using a writ of possessions to remove occupants from the premises
- Coordinating the move out date
Assisting Landlord-Tenant Evictions
Whether you own commercial property or residential apartment buildings, the need for eviction may arise when your tenants have violated the terms of your lease. The landlord-tenant relationship can quickly become stressful, especially if you don't have the time yourself to follow up on payments and legal actions. Whether your tenant is not paying rent or is damaging your property, we can exhaust all our legal resources to help you resolve your issue.
The Pritchard Law Firm is here to help protect your rights in the upcoming legal proceedings and ensure that you are kept aware of the progress of your case. You can count on us to provide you with an honest assessment of your case and to approach your case with the respect and professionalism you deserve.