Fort Worth Bankruptcy Attorney
Filing for Bankruptcy?
Call (817) 285-8017 for a Free Case Review
Do you feel like your debt keeps growing? Are your finances spiraling out of control? If you have difficulty keeping up with payments on your home, credit cards, or car, then speak with a Fort Worth bankruptcy lawyer to see if you can benefit from filing for bankruptcy. Whether it was an unexpected illness or a sudden job loss, bankruptcy can happen to hard-working, honest people. At The Pritchard Law Firm, we understand what our clients are going through and are here to help.
Why Call Our Experienced Fort Worth Bankruptcy Attorneys?
- Flat fees offered in most cases
- 45+ years’ combined experience on your side
- Unique insights from representing both consumers and creditors
- Free consultation to discuss your debt relief options
We have over 45 years of experience helping clients resolve their debt. At the Pritchard Law Firm, all your meetings and telephone conferences will be with an attorney and not a legal assistant or a non-lawyer hired to sign up clients. Learn how we can help.
Not sure which bankruptcy is right for you? Learn more during a free, no-obligation bankruptcy consultation.
Not Sure Which Type of Bankruptcy Is Right?
We can help clients seek debt relief by filing for:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy This form of bankruptcy is known as liquidation bankruptcy because it generally discharges nearly all of an individual's debt. The process can take anywhere from four to six months. To qualify for this chapter, you will need to meet income requirements.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy This bankruptcy allows debtors to repay their debts slowly over a period of time. Your attorney can negotiate a manageable monthly payment amount with your creditors. The entire process usually takes three to five years.
What Are the Benefits of Filing for Bankruptcy?
The moment that you file for bankruptcy, an automatic stay is put in place, which prevents creditors from contacting you. This means that all foreclosure proceedings and repossession actions must stop. This can give you extra time to work with your lawyer to get your finances in order. In many cases, many clients who file for bankruptcy are also able to keep their home and their car.
Our bankruptcy services include:
- Reviewing the status of a case and advising you on the steps to take
- Informing you of your rights
- Protecting you from creditor harassment
- Filing all the necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Preparing you for 341 meetings with creditors
- Negotiating debt repayment terms with creditors
- Representing you during bankruptcy hearings
Request a Free Bankruptcy Consultation: Call (817) 285-8017
To find out if bankruptcy is right for your particular situation, feel free to contact us to discuss further. Bankruptcy can be an optimal solution for many clients, but not all clients will benefit from it. Depending on your unique circumstances, we may suggest other alternatives, such as debt settlement or credit counseling. We would be happy to go over your alternatives and walk you through your options.
Most of our services are provided on a flat fee agreement, and is flexible according to the client. At the Pritchard Law Firm, all your meetings and telephone conferences will be with an attorney, not a legal assistant or a non-lawyer hired to sign up clients.
Call The Pritchard Law Firm at (817) 285-8017 to speak with us about your case in a free, no-obligation case review.